We welcome all continuing and fresh students to Ho Technical University in the 2023/2024 academic year! The following arrangements are announced to guide Continuing/Fresh Students and Hall Officials:
- Continuing Students arrive on Saturday, 6th and Sunday, 7th January, 2024 to begin the First Semester of the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Fresh Students arrive on Saturday, 13th and Sunday, 14th January, 2024 to begin the First Semester of the 2023/2024 academic year.
- All Continuing and Fresh students who have paid for residence on campus shall follow the procedure for residential accommodation selection and proceed to the respective Halls/Hostel of affiliation on arrival.
- All Fresh Students must produce a copy of admission letter, a valid ID and proof of payment of hall/hostel fees to the hall administrator on arrival to be allocated a room/bed.
- The Director of Finance is expected to furnish Hall Officials with the list of students who have paid hall/hostel fees for the 2023/2024 academic year to enable them prepare to admit only paid-up students into the halls of residence/hostel.
- By copies of this letter, all Hall Masters/Warden/Administrators are to ensure that adequate number of staff report for duty from Friday, 5th to Sunday, 7th January, 2024 to attend to students on arrival.
- The Head of Security is requested to provide security at the Halls of residence/hostel during and after the period of arrival of fresh students.
- Attached is the fee payment and registration procedure for Continuing and Fresh Students. (Click Here)
DR. C. K. AMEHОЕ
ISSUED: 4TH JANUARY, 2024