Ho Technical University announces for the information of the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various Masters, Undergraduate, Higher National Diploma and Non-Tertiary programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year. Prospective applicants who will be seating for the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WAEC) are eligible to apply.
All applicants are encouraged to read instructions carefully before proceeding to fill the application.
1. Bachelor of Technology, Hospitality Management
2. Bachelor of Technology, Hospitality and Tourism Management (Top-up option)
3. Bachelor of Technology, Food Technology
4. Bachelor of Technology, Tourism, Leisure and Events Management
5. Bachelor of Technology, Information and Communication Technology
6. Bachelor of Technology, Agro Enterprise Development
7. Bachelor of Technology, Statistics and Finance
8. Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science
1. Bachelor of Technology, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
2. Bachelor of Technology, Automobile Engineering
3. Bachelor of Technology, Civil Engineering
4. Bachelor of Technology, Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
5. Bachelor of Technology, Design and Manufacturing Engineering
6. Bachelor of Technology, Energy Engineering
1. Bachelor of Technology, Building Technology
2. Bachelor of Technology, Architectural Technology
3. Bachelor of Technology, Environmental Science
4. Bachelor of Technology, Facilities Management
1. Bachelor of Technology, Fashion Design and Textiles
2. Bachelor of Technology, Industrial Art (Specializations: Sculpture, Painting, Graphic Design, Ceramics, Textiles)
1. Bachelor of Secretaryship and Management Studies
2. Bachelor of Accounting and Taxation (Top-up option)
3. Bachelor of Marketing and Information Technology(Top-up option)
4. Bachelor of Procurement and Supply Chain Management(Top-up option)
Purchase e-voucher from any branch of GCB Bank, Zenith and Post Office: or dial *966*3*1091# to purchase via momo.
Log on to app.htu.edu.gh/admissions and enter your Serial Number and Pin. Read the instructions carefully before you proceed to fill the online application form. A form number will be generated automatically and sent to you as SMS after completion.
Enclose in an EMS envelope, a printed copy of your completed online application declaration form, together with Photocopies of Certificate(s), Result Slip(s), a Passport Picture and Original Transcript (Top-up applicants) and send to :The Registrar,
Log on to app.htu.edu.gh/admissions and click on International Applicant bar at the right side of the interface.
Follow the instructions to retrieve Serial Number and PIN.
Log onto app.htu.edu.gh/admissions with the Serial Number and PIN to complete the online application form.
Visit the University website (www.htu.edu.gh) for list of programmes and detailed admission requirements. Call +233362290146 for more info.International Applicants are to note the following:
1. All foreign qualifications shall be referred to the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to the institution.
2. Applicants with WAEC qualification can apply directly to the University.
3. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicant from non -English speaking countries. International applicants are also requested to acquire Non-Citizens Ecowascard as a pre-requisite for regularization of admission. International applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not have their admissions regularized.