It is announced for the information of graduands of Ho Technical University and the general public that, the 23rd Congregation of the University will be held on Friday, 3rd February, 2023 at 9 a.m. prompt in the G.M. Afeti Auditorium.
Graduands whose names have been published as having satisfied all the requirements for graduation in 2022 and who wish to be presented should register via the Students Online Information System by following the instructions provided below:
1. Pay the Graduation Fee of GH¢450.00 at any branch of GCB Bank through the Eagle-pay platform by indicating “Graduation Fee” and log onto app.htu.edu.gh/portal to complete registration. OR
2. Log onto app.htu.edu.gh/portal and follow the instructions under “Graduation Menu” to pay, using Mobile Money and follow the instructions thereafter to register. (Note that transaction charges may apply).
3. Graduands who may not attend the Congregation shall pay the Graduation Fee of GH¢450.00 before receiving their certificates.
4. The deadline for registration is Friday, 27th January, 2023.
5. The Graduation package includes Gown, Transcript, Scroll, Certificate, and Certified True Copy of Certificate.
6. Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and feeding.
1. Distribution of gowns and scrolls to registered graduands commences on Wednesday, 1st February, 2023 from 10 am at designated Faculty/School sharing points.
2. All graduands who have registered for graduation and wish to attend the graduation ceremony must participate in a Graduation Rehearsal on Thursday, 2nd February, 2023 at 2 pm prompt in the G.M. Afeti Auditorium.
3. Graduands must be seated by 8 a.m prompt on Friday, 3rd February, 2023. No graduand will be permitted to enter the Auditorium thereafter.
4. Visit the University website (htu.edu.gh/graduation-list/) or the main notice board at Afese Block for the graduation list and further instructions.
5. Graduands shall not be allowed to take photographs at the precincts of the Auditorium before the commencement of the Congregation programme. All photographs shall be taken after the Congregation.
6. The University has accredited photographers for graduands who wish to take photographs after the ceremony on campus; thus, unaccredited photographers are not permitted on campus.
7. In spite of the improvement in the COVID-19 pandemic situation in the country, graduands are still encouraged to adhere to the COVID-19 preventive protocols during the ceremony.
8. NB: Graduands must wear formal dress appropriate for academic gown.
ISSUED: 10TH JANUARY, 2023