It is announced for the information of graduands of Ho Technical University and the general public that the 24th Congregation of the University will be held on Saturday, 18th November, 2023 at 9 a.m. in the G.M. Afeti Auditorium.
Graduands whose names have been published as having satisfied all the requirements for graduation in 2023 and who wish to be presented should register via the students online Information System by following the instructions provided below:
1. Pay Graduation Fee of GH¢450.00 at any branch of GCB Bank through the Eagle-Pay platform by indicating ‘Graduation Fee’ and log on to app.htu.edu.gh/portal to complete registration. OR
2. Log on to app.htu.edu.gh/portal and follow the instructions under the Graduation Menu to pay using mobile money and follow the instructions thereafter to register. (Note that transaction charges may apply).
3. Graduands who may not attend the Congregation shall pay GH¢450.00 before collecting their certificates.
4. Distribution of gowns and scrolls to registered graduands commences on Thursday, 16th November, 2023 from 10 a.m. at designated Faculty sharing points.
5. All graduands who wish to present themselves for graduation must endeavour to participate in a Graduation Rehearsal on Friday,17th November, 2023 at 2 p.m. in the G.M. Afeti Auditorium.
6. Graduands must be seated by 8 a.m. prompt on Saturday, 18th November, 2023. No graduand will be permitted to enter the Auditorium thereafter.
7. Visit the University website (www.htu.edu.gh/graduation-list) and the main notice board at the Afese Block for the graduation list and further instructions.
8. Graduands SHALL NOT be allowed to take photographs at the precinct of the Auditorium before the commencement of the Congregation Ceremony. All photographs shall be taken AFTER the Congregation.
9. The University has accredited photographers for graduands who wish to take photographs after the ceremony on campus; thus, no other photographer shall be permitted on campus.
- The deadline for registration is Monday, 13th November, 2023.
- Graduation package includes: Transcript, Scroll, Certificate, and Certified True Copy of Certificate.
- Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and meals.
ISSUED: 16TH OCTOBER, 2023