Fees Banner 2021 2022

APPROVED FEES FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR

Programme

Fresh Students GH

2nd Year Students GH

3rd Year Students GH

4th Year students

GH

 

Master of Technology Programmes

GRASAG Dues

 

12,679.75

250.00

Bachelor of Technology Programmes

SRC Dues

2,669.25

158.00

2,380.05

138.00

2,380.05

138.00

2,650.05

138.00

 

HND Regular:

1.  Faculty of Engineering

2.  Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology

3.  Faculty of Art and Design

4.  Faculty of Business & Management Studies SRC Dues

 

 

2,212.60

2,212.60

2,190.60

2,080.00

158.00

 

 

1,825.30

1,825.30

1,803.30

1,698.30

138.00

 

 

1,880.25

1,880.25

1,868.25

1,763.25

138.00

 

Non-Tertiary:

1.  DBS (Secretarial Option)

2.  DBS (Other Options)

3.  Advanced fashion

4.  Certificate II

6.  EET I&II, CTC I&II and Others

7.Pre-HND Access SRC Dues

 

 

1,885.62

1,662.90

2,358.90

2,348.40

1,710.80

1,791.21

158.00

 

NOTE:

  1. Fees paid are Not Refundable.
  2. University Fees should be paid through EAGLE PAY at any networked Branch of GCB Bank
  3. SRC Dues should be paid directly into SRC A/C No. 6010221897 at any networked

Branch of Zenith Bank, and Pay in slip sent to SRC Office

  1. The above fees exclude Hostel Fees
  2. Mode of payment of fees:Minimum of 1st Semester if 70% of the Grand Total Fees and the remaining 30% in the second semester of the academic year

 

APPROVED HOSTEL FEES FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR

Name of Hall

GH

 

Acolatse/Vodzi Hall

 

1,160.00

 

Adaklu Hall:

 

 

1,210.00

1,400.00

1,160.00

Four-in-One (Small)

Four-in-One (Large)

Six-in-One

 

NOTE:

1. Hostel fees covers one academic year

2. Part payment of Hostel Fees would Not be Accepted.

3. Fees paid are Not Refundable.

4. Hostel Fees should be paid into A/C No. 6010205459 at any networked Branch of Zenith Bank (Ghana) Ltd through XPATH Only.

5. The Fees include Hall Dues of GH₵60.00

6. Students who bring refrigerators into Adaklu Hall are required to pay the following additional charges:

Table Top Fridge

GH₵250.00

Double Decker Fridge

GH₵300.00

Back to top